Here’s a quick rundown of my top posts for the year!
- Diet for Climate: How your food choices can mitigate climate change > Yes, what you eat has an impact on the climate.
- No Straw! No Straw! > I said it before and I’ll say it again, just ditch the straw – use your mouth, sip then gulp. Easy, right? This post also talks about the issue of waste management in the Philippines.
- Minimalist Me: Clothes > Lesser clothes? Why not. Don’t give in to fast fashion.
- IFOAM-Asia Organic Youth Forum: Our Journey through Mindanao > Got to see the organic movement in Mindanao firsthand. And it’s inspiring.
- Musings on the ALGOA Organic Foundation Course > Organic Agriculture 101 in Korea!
- Minimalist Me: Food > “Minimalism is about mindfulness. Being mindful about the food we put in our bodies is something we should strive for. We should change the mindset that eating healthy is a punishment or is a way of robbing yourself of the good stuff because it’s not.”
- Minimalist Me: Shoes > “How many pairs of shoes do you have?”
- Minimalist Me: Books > Nothing beats reading an actual book but admittedly, digital books can be very convenient.
- Tech for Agri, Tech for Good > How can technology contribute to sustainable agriculture?
- Hating on Veggies > Train your taste buds to eat good food because you’re not supposed to hate on veggies.