Whether it’s due to right timing, the topic, extra effort in sharing, or sheer luck, here’s a roundup of my posts with the most views this year. Yay!
10. Teachers Undergo Creative DRR Workshop – This is our HANDs! action plan focusing on creative DRR. What is HANDs? Check out number 9!
9. HANDs! Project: Looking back and looking forward – An account of my experience in Phuket, Thailand and Kobe, Japan as a fellow of HANDs! Project which is a research fellowship on disaster and environmental education.
8. Re-visiting Vietnam – Travel thoughts about my quick trip to Ho Chi Minh.
7. Filipino Youth Beyond Paris (and yes, youth pa rin ako) – This is about a climate change conference I attended. Or a desperate claim that I’m still young.
6. Advocating for ecological agriculture and mindful consumption – Thanks again, Rappler, for giving me the opportunity to share my advocacy.
5. SuperAdobe Construction with Super Volunteers – A fun volunteering experience.
4. Part of the Horde – To my dismay, I bought my first smartphone.
3. A Plastic Tale – Campaigning against plastic waste.
2. SenseCampPH zeroes in on Sustainable and Livable Cities – This year, we organized the first ever SenseCamp in the Philippines.
1. No longer the Baguio we used to know – Baguio, my hometown, is one of the favorite tourist destinations in the county. It’s sad how it turned to what it is now.